1 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
大家应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条约。
2 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有大家在谈判中所达成共识。
3 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有哪些问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
4 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
大家赞同给你加上一条10天宽限时的条约。
5 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限时届满,你仍未实行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
6 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不需要我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格实行的,没讨价还价的空间。
7 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条约没那些问题了。
8 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、诚信是大家的一贯原则。
9 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我非常高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
10 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我期望这次买卖将使大家之间的贸易得到进一步进步。
1 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
大家将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
2 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经筹备好了签协议。
3 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我了解你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
4 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那样,我明天就能收到并且签上名了。
5 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
大家还是可以赶上最后期限的。
6 I will keep you posted.
我会与你维持联络。
7 What is your hurry?
啥事让你这么着急呢?
8 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我非常抱歉如此忽然地找你,但我真的非常心烦。
9 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生啥事让你这样发愁?
10 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你。
1 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You are going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对大家的特殊照顾了。
3 It is just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
假如你们感到便捷的话,我想目前讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我觉得目前可以先草拟一具临时策略。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
假如他有哪些建议的话,大家还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
大家是不是能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那样大家的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
假如你们想的话,大家想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
大家想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的状况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
如此双方都能知道全方位的状况。